Remember that post I told you about yea well I'm here to answer your questions.....
Somebody told me what happens you like someone but they all ways act like they they don't like you but everybody keeps telling you that they do. Well here's what I would do ......
I would just ask someone that knows that person very well and tell him what he feels about you and if that doesn't work than well ask people all around you but ask people you know and trust because they could tell you one thing that's so totally wrong and screw this up.I would also think that they like you because sometimes boys do that to try to hide it in but if they acted like they liked you then you would know. But you can do whatever you want it's your choice!
What happens when there's alot of drama???
Well I won't try do go in and be part of this drama thing you call because what happens is whenyou do things go wrong for example:Number one if you take one persons side the other person gets really made.Number two if you get into this mess you have to be very careful because if one thing happens people are going to believe that you did something you never even did and well everybody or almost everybody believes rumors and your friends propably won't wanna hang out with you anymore so, yea.You might also want other peoples input to ya' know!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks. you've realy kinda helped me. now there's another problemo. what if his friend is trying to ask you out for him, but you're afraid of what he's gonna say because(boys side of view)you just convinced alot of people that you don't like each other(girls side of view)and you just don't know what the guy is thining and he kinda likes spending a little time with you.
ReplyDeletequestion asker classmate